GINIA Inc. is a consulting firm that has been supporting a variety of Government agencies since 2002. With a strong foundation in both the technical and personal side of Information Technology, GINIA Inc. supports the organization, management, and analysis of secure information. GINIA Inc. specializes in providing:
- Management Technology Consulting
- Information Assurance Services
- Enterprise Network and Security Engineering Services
- System Integration and Application Development
- Cloud Computing and Mobile Technology
GINIA Inc. has found its niche in supporting large government contracts through a customized, hands-on approach. Our size gives us the ability to tailor our consulting services to the expressed and implicit needs and deliverable required by the government client, ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of agency data. Our support of Government agencies and civilian business extends to the Department of Homeland Security, DoD agencies, Department of State, Federal Aviation Administration, and additional civilian entities
Our company is inquiring for a Receptionist to assist in one of our locations. This is a full-time position. Candidate must be able to pass a government background check. The salary will be based on experience. We offer competitive benefit package including healthcare, pension program, paid time off (PTO) and federal holidays. Excellent communication skills and ability to work as a team are highly important to our company.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen, and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitasks, prioritize and work under pressure
- Propose and locate potential business deals by contacting potential partners and searching and discovering opportunities
- Set up meetings between potential business decision makers
- Arrange and participate in client meetings
- Close new business deals by coordinating, developing, integrating and negotiating contract requirements
- Track and record activities on potential business deals and meet the deadline on a timely manner
- Research and develop company’s goal and purpose to enhance company’s performance
- Perform cold calls as appropriate to enhance for potential deals
- Build and enhance current and future relationships between the companies
- Work with company to further develop and improve company’s reputation and progress
- Submit weekly/monthly progress reports and data
- Lead of support proposal team by contributing knowledge in federal contracting
- Must be creative
- Must be proactive
- Experienced in developing new and existing long-term relationships with other companies/ federal clients (DOD, civilians, etc.)
- Must have an outgoing personality with strong presentation/communication/research/analytical/organizational skill
- Must be able to maintain a strong track record of sales at a corporate level in any field
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Improves processes by studying current practices.
- Comprehends technology by observing production and use; interviewing engineers and designers; studying blueprints, sketches, drawings, specifications, parts lists, mock-ups, samples, etc.
- Prepares outline by organizing materials.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Verifies comprehension of technology and composition by testing description and instructions.
- Obtains approval of interpretation by submitting draft for approval.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by coordinating with agencies and typing and printing services.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Deadline-Oriented, Independence, Research Skills, Organization, Attention to Detail, Technical Understanding, Word Processing, Analyzing Information, Help Authoring Tools, Technical Documentation, Administrative Writing Skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
Mail Customer Operations and Support
- Conduct quality control reviews of official mail processed in USPS processing facilities and USPS contracted air carrier facilities within a 60-mile radius of assigned USPS facility
- Ensure mail is protected, processed timely, and handled in accordance with USPS/DoS policies and procedures.
- Work closely with USPS, Customs, DoS, DoD and commercial airlines representatives to resolve mail problems.
- Navigate USPS, DoS, and DoD systems and applications to investigate/resolve mail issues.
- Conduct research and respond to customer inquiries regarding mail.
- Daily use of department-specific modules of the Integrated Logistics Management Software (ILMS) in performance of duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Interact/research UNCLASS Pouch Mail issues at the gateways as needed.
Required knowledge and abilities:
- Direct experience with USPS, DoS, and DoD postal policies and regulations.
- Must be proficient with commercial software such as: AMPS, and Microsoft Office.
- Must have the ability to become proficient with required modules of ILMS within 30 days.
- Relocation expenses are not covered.